Home » Write a book »
Come up with a (brilliant) title
Title and cover are very important for a book. The first impression is crucial. Isn’t your title interesting enough? Then people will not want to read your book.
- A beautiful sentence from the book can be a title.
- Brainstorm with words (that have something to do with the story).
- Use the name of the main character.
- Analyze other titles.
- Invoke questions with your title. This intrigues people.
- Consider many titles. Which fits the theme and the characters best?
- Let others read your book. Ask for their help in finding the perfect title.
- A title develops as the story is written. In the end, a title may suddenly pop up in your head …
Behind meaningless titles, wonderful stories often hide, the opposite is also true, unfortunately.
Do you already have a title for your book?
On to the next step: Write a synopsis of your book